3 injured, 1 critically, after high level of carbon monoxide detected in Toronto home – Toronto

0
3 injured, 1 critically, after high level of carbon monoxide detected in Toronto home - Toronto

Three people have been taken to a Toronto hospital with serious injuries after officials say a high level of carbon monoxide was detected in a Bridle Path home.

Emergency crews were called to a home on Suncrest Drive at The Bridle Path, south of Lawrence Avenue East, at around 8:50 p.m. on Monday.

A Toronto Fire Services spokesperson told Global News three people were found inside the home and that one of those people didn’t have vital signs, noting there was a “very high level” of carbon monoxide.

Read more:
What you need to know about carbon monoxide poisoning

A spokesperson with Toronto Paramedics said a man was in critical condition, and a teen and an older woman were in serious, but non-life-threatening condition.

Story continues below advertisement

As of Monday night, there wasn’t an update on the source of the carbon monoxide leak and the circumstances surrounding it.




© 2021 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.



News Source

Also Read:  London, Ont. police launch weapons investigation following incident on Millbank Drive - London

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here