Three people have been taken to a Toronto hospital with serious injuries after officials say a high level of carbon monoxide was detected in a Bridle Path home.
Emergency crews were called to a home on Suncrest Drive at The Bridle Path, south of Lawrence Avenue East, at around 8:50 p.m. on Monday.
A Toronto Fire Services spokesperson told Global News three people were found inside the home and that one of those people didn’t have vital signs, noting there was a “very high level” of carbon monoxide.
A spokesperson with Toronto Paramedics said a man was in critical condition, and a teen and an older woman were in serious, but non-life-threatening condition.
As of Monday night, there wasn’t an update on the source of the carbon monoxide leak and the circumstances surrounding it.
© 2021 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.